I am spending a lot of time surfing the web and therefore come across a lot of useful sustainability resources. The intention of this resources section is to provide you with an overview of my favorite places on the web on the topics of Social Media/Technology, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Sustainability.
Information and News
Being involved in Social Media, CSR and Sustainability are areas I always wanted to work in. Here are some interesting information and news websites I visit on a regular basis.
- Mashable – Excellent Social Media News site
- Tech Crunch – Technology and Social Media News
- Fast Company – All sorts of company, social media and technology news
CSR and Sustainability
- 3blMedia – Good CSR/Sustainability news and resources
- Ethical Corp – More Sustainability and CSR news
- Green – Huffington Post – Lots of interesting news from across the globe
- Business Green – Daily news
- Treehugger – The old lady of the sustainability websites
- GreenBiz – Vast amounts of interesting Sustainability and CSR information
Blogging is one of my passions and I have been fortunate enough to come across some great blogs and bloggers over the past few years. Here are some of the best blogs I am reading at the moment together with the Twitter profiles of the authors of these blogs.
My Twitter Lists
Ever since Twitter added the List feature back in 2009 I constantly update my lists. I first started out with 1 list and now have 4 rather extensive lists
These are my 4 current Twitter lists:
- Sustainability Friends: All people that are interested in Sustainability / CSR and I have come across are listed here. Currently 567 members.
- Sustainability Orgs/Sites: The third list is a collection of organisations and websites related to Sustainability and CSR. Currently this list has 778 members.
- Various Tweeps: The last list is listing a wide variety of interesting people tweeting about Sustainability and non Sustainability topics. Currently mentioning 511 members.