Last week I conducted a poll aimed at identifying the most popular Social Media channel for your Sustainability / CSR topics. The result was unambiguous really.
Twitter is the most popular Social Media channel for Sustainability / CSR topics.
These are the results in numbers:
- Twitter with 73% (40 votes)
- Facebook with 11% (6 votes)
- Google+ with 15% (8 votes)
- LinkedIn with 16% (9 votes)
- Other with 7% (4 votes)
What does this mean?
Two main messages really.
(1) If you are intending to communicate any kind of Sustainability / CSR message, the Social Media channel you should use as your primary channel is Twitter.
(2) Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+ are alternatives but at this point not really considered as useful as Twitter.
What are your thoughts on this result? All views are welcomed.