I will from now on provide short posts about the new era of Sustainability and CSR challenges after the world-changing Brexit decision and a surge of authoritarianism in the US (dare I say this T-word again…No I will resist for now).
Why? Simple. If you stay informed you know what is going on around you and you can make an informed decision. Something that is clearly missing in the daily Trump universe (there I wrote it).
Here are some interesting articles to read to finish of your week. 4 blogs from corporations and 1 from Jeffrey Hollender:
- Jeffrey Hollender: I almost didn’t go to the Women’s March
- Collective Responsibility (A Corp blog): Is CSR Dead?
- Less conversation less action (A Corp blog): Politics – the 21st century battleground for Corporate Values
- Futerra (A Corp blog): Celebrating Democracy: The Day Millions Dared to Imagine Better
- Context (A Corp blog): Why Trump is good for corporate sustainability
Have a good weekend everyone!