This week has been a good week. I was able to connect with many interesting people in the Sustainability and CSR field and all projects have moved forward at a good pace.
But the holiday season is approaching fast here in the UK so I am expecting the next few weeks to be rather quit business-wise. Which is also a good thing. It will give me an opportunity to dive into Social Media even more and see how it can be used to promote Sustainability and CSR even more.
Here are some interesting Sustainability and CSR news items from this week:
- WalMart to rate products impact on the environment here is a good blog by Joel Makower about the announcement
- Sustainability Reporting reaches record high
- Twenty ideas that could change the world
- BITC Coffey International Award to IBM for World Community Grid
Other interesting news:
- Green reporting on the rise, but struggling for mainstream adoption
- BAE Systems – A call to arms
- Does your CSR Manager connect?
- Should sustainable brands tweet?
Have a good weekend everyone.