Enjoy and have a great weekend everyone.
My Top 5 Sustainability News this week:
- Attraction To ‘Do Good’ Brands Is Escalating – According to this global survey of 6,000 people in 10 countries, 57% say a brand has earned their business because of its works supporting social causes: From MediaPost
- Two-Thirds of American New Media Users Feel They Can Influence Business Practices by Voicing Opinions Online: From CSR Wire
- Copenhagen climate talks are last chance, says Gordon Brown UK’s Chancellor: From the Guardian
- UK Government launches map to highlight global warming threat: From the Independent
- Politics, not technology, is delaying clean-energy future: From Greenbang.com
Picture Credit: lumaxart