Todays post is about some interesting Sustainability LinkedIn question and answers I found recently.
If you like to know more about LinkedIn answers then please check out my blog entry on the whole topic from October 2009 titled “Using LinkedIn Answers to promote Sustainability”.
And these are five questions and answers from the site I found interesting to share with you:
- If a company is claiming to be green and they refuse to look at greener suppliers are they really green?
- Do you think Sustainable Development is a burning need of the hour, Why …?
- What are the most innovative ideas and companies you have seen in the green space?
- We are looking to go paperless in our office and are examining all of our options. Do you have any recommendations, horror stories, tips, experience with this in your own office? What products do you use and what agency management system do you work with?
- Information and Communications Technology (ICT) has a tremendous enabling opportunity to impact climate change. In your opinion, what areas require enhanced focus (e.g., smart homes, smart transport)?
What do you think about the LinkedIn Answers Sustainability area? Will you be using it?