Each Friday I will aim to publish a short list of the CSR / Sustainability stories I found really interesting that week.
I really liked these following stories this 17th week of 2012:
- 22 key sustainability challenges for Unilever
- Murdoch, News Corporation, Leveson and Corporate Responsibility
- Do you want to influence EU policy on green cloud computing?
- Confusion reigns in green revolution
- Big Data means power – which can also be harnessed to advance sustainability
- Wal-Mart Hires Global Compliance Officer, Wishes They’d Thought Of It Sooner
If you have a chance why not connect with me on Twitter or Google+? That is usually the pace where I share a lot more CSR / Sustainability information next to this blog.