This is another edition of my news wrap up of the some of the most interesting CSR and Sustainability news I either posted on my SustainabilityForum.com news section this week or I have come across on other websites.
- Microsoft launched the Community Impact Map
- Consumer perception on CSR doesn’t match rankings, study says
- How Nike is tackling Sustainability
- Second BSR Report Lays Out Impacts, Goals for a ‘Reset’ World
- Accounting for sustainability earns global accountancy backing
- How green companies can clean up their hiring process
Other interesting CSR and Sustainability news:
- The future of greenwashing and consumer confusion
- UK: Results of the 2009 Awards for Excellence in CSR and Sustainability
- Plastics industry pledges to double recycling rates
- The US makes 3 billion USD available for renewable energy
Have a good weekend everyone.
Picture Credit: lumaxart